Are you a new gardener just getting started? Or an experienced green thumb looking to share tips?
Please join us for a series of “Open Garden Skill Shares” workshops at the Ithaca Community Gardens this summer!
All are free and open to the public.
Rain or shine.
Just off of Route 13 behind B&W Supply.
2015 Open Garden Skill Shares workshops:
- June 11, 6:30pm – Soil Prep and Building Trellises
- June 20, 10am – Companion Planting, including the Three Sisters
- July 11, 10am – Pest Control
- July 23, 6:30pm – Eat Your Weeds
- August 2, 12-4 – OPEN GARDEN DAY – Workshops all afternoon, see details.
- August 15, 10am – Fall Planting and Seed Saving
- August 27, 6:30pm – Pest Control
- September 12, 10am – Cover Cropping
- September 24, 6:30pm – Seed Saving
- October 10, 10am – Planting Garlic and Seed Saving
- October 22, 6:30pm – Cover Cropping
Brought to you by Cornell Cooperative Extension, AmeriCorps, and the Ithaca Community Gardens.